Stochastic Settings Swing Trading

Stochastic typically used to identify overbought and oversold conditions the indicator consists of two lines: % K and %D. Stochastics can also be use to generate buy and sell signals. I like to use stochastic as possible buy and sell opportunities after defining a trend. If the trend is up I like to only take buy signals regardless of the reading as long as the trend remains in place. I ignore the sell signals. I purposefully weaken the stochastics to give me more signals and I use 8,3,3 as my Stochasti settings for my swing trading. The same is true of selling in a bearish trend.
Stochastic Settings Swing Trading
I ignore the buy signals and only take the sell signals. I don’t use stochastics on their own as trading method as all the settings I have tried ultimately resulted in to many wipsaws. Experiment with different settings and consider adding this indicator to your swing trading arsenal.

About Swing Indicators for Trading - About Swing Indicators for Trading. A swing trader watches stocks and looks for a trend that is ready to reverse.

Best Swing trading indicator - Looking for the most successful indicators for a swing trading strategy.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment