Draw and Use Trendline

A trendline never lags, and that is what makes trendlines one of the best tools that can be used in online forex trading.

As the name says, it's line. A "trend line." A trendline is not an indicator. Indicators are derived from the price. Trendline is not. A trendline is formed when you connect the 2 points table. When you connect 2 peaks in the price chart, you have a down trendline. When you connect 2 troughs in the price chart, you have the up trendline. It is the basis of drawing trendlines.

Most indicators have one drawback: they are lagging behind.

One of the biggest problems faced by new traders when it comes to drawing trendlines is that they do not know how to prepare the correct trendlines. The question lies not in drawing the trendline because anyone can draw a line ... but the issue lies with identifying the top or who used to draw the correct trendline.

In Here, I will show you the most easiest and simplest way to draw the correct trendline in just two simple steps.

Step # 1: Identify obvious peaks and troughs. Note capitalized and underlined just passed. That word is the key to resolving this issue.
Draw and Use Trendline
Step # 2: Connect the peaks and trough.
Draw and Use Trendline
That's it!

When I started trading the Forex market started trading with moving averages and all those little squiggly lines and Stochastic MACDs. As a newbie, I use a wide-eyed fascination. It was not long before they realized that they were not that good. Reason? They lagged!

So put me on a hunt for non-lagging indicators. I actually stumbled on a non-lagging moving average indicator too. Can you imagine that? Just type in Google "is not lagging moving average indicator" and see what comes up. Well, I got several non lagging indicators (even those squiggly little lines, by the way) but I still is not satisfied.

Then I stumbled trendlines. Are new to this, I spent countless hours experimenting and see how prices react when they came to the trendlines. I was surprised by what I found.

Doing more search on Google, there was very little information about the trendlines. Well, I had to develop a trend trading system based on the trendline. To make sure my trendline trading system will work, I did 3 things:

# 1: I tested my demo trendline trading system and I was surprised by the results I got.

# 2: I tested my trendline trading system in my living trading account and found worked and was able to turn $ 5,000 into $ 10,000 in just two weeks.

# 3: The next thing I did was to offer my Trendline trading system for free by publishing the site, because I wanted to see what kind of results other traders using my trendline trading strategy.

And guess what?

I was in for a big surprise! They wanted me trendline trading strategy! Love can not be underestimated, crazy can be good ... It is a current topic of discussion is going on with my trendline trading strategy and took his life. It is the most discussed and most active thread in this forum on that website today.

However, I wish I never sent my trendline trading system for free because I get so many emails and questions from retailers need help to draw trendlines and I wondered if they were trades "OK" and blah blah blah ... Know what I mean? Some are just good manners merchants sending an email and just saying thank you to me, so it's good, because I do not have to answer questions or explain anything. But there were too many messages asking me to change my trendline trading strategy if I had any ...

Well, got to the point where I decided that maybe to stop all these questions, you should write and e-book, try to answer all these questions, so when you get to see this site because most the questions will be answered in the updated and refined Trendline trading strategy.

During the years that followed its publication, I have been shopping and discovering what I used to improve the trendline trading strategy largely as the Trendline trading strategy


other posts
- Best 123 Pattern Time Frame
- Do Professionals Trade The 123 Pattern
- How Many Traders Use The 123 Pattern Forex Indicator
- How To Trade 123 Pattern With Other Indicator
- Indicator Ibfx Cpr
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment