RSI settings for day trading

RSI settings for day trading

Many use the RSI Forex indicator for forex day trading, the default settings for this trend indicator is the period 14th The Indicator RSI shows a level 30 below the oversold level at and above the 70 overbought.

I have my RSI indicator slightly modified in order to achieve the day trading Forex market better results. I've decided for the M30 chart:

My RSI settings for the M30 chart:

Period: 6
Level 1: 15
Level 2: 85

The advanced levels are used to ensure that the indicator signals are clear and should show extreme situations on the market. At each crossing over the line I use from my trades, of course, also plays a role in money management.

What settings do you use RSI indicator settings for day trading and are most successful for you?


other posts
- Free Stochastic Indicators
- Tf 1 Hour Forex
- Elliott Waves Zigzag Indicator
- Indicator Balance Forex
- Trading 3Rd Bar After Fractal
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment